1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¾ cup almond flour
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1 egg, beaten
Garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and replace in microwave for another 30 seconds (very hot).
- Stir in beaten egg and flour.
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thing on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency (if “stringy” then your cheese has hardened too much…just put back in the microwave for another 20 seconds).
- Poke rows of holes into the dough with a fork to avoid bubbling.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Put in oven at 425. After about 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be. Continue cooking for a total of 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Remove from oven and top with your favorite toppings. Cook for another 8-10 minutes until the cheese browns.