If you are in the mood for something sweet, this is it! You would never know that these delicious chocolate muffins were keto. Not only did my husband I love them, but the kids devoured them! That’s a huge win!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup of heavy cream
- 1/3 cup butter; melted
- 1/2 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, stir the almond flour, cocoa powder, monk fruit sweetener, and baking powder to combine.
- Then add vanilla extract, eggs, and heavy cream and mix well.
- Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
- Scoop the batter into a standard muffin tray lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes (until a toothpick comes out dry)