- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried italian seasoning. Mix well until combined.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in th dough.
- In a large microwavable safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir to combine. Return to microwave for 1 additional minute. Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply return to the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring. Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 16 minutes or until gold brown.
You can line a baking pan with parchment paper and cook OR you can purchase a pan like the one pictured here.