- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces mushroom chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 ounces frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- copious amounts of parmesan cheese
- In a large saute pan, heat butter over medium heat until melted and hot. Add chopped mushrooms and garlic and saute until mushrooms are tender and turning golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low, add cauliflower, and toss to coat in butter. Add broth a few tablespoons at a time, stirring frequently letting it evaporate each time.
- When cauliflower is becoming tender, add another tablespoon of broth and 3 tablespoons of heavy cream. Continue to cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in parmesan cheese until melted and season with additional salt and pepper as needed.