- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Add cauliflower, chicken, salt, peper, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing to the Instant Pot. Mix.
- Cook using manual setting for 5 minutes. Quick release the pressure.
- Open and immediately stir in cream cheese. Once fully combined, add cheddar and stir.
- Top with blue cheese and green onion if desired.