- 6 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1/3 cup erythritol or sweetener of choice. We use Swerve!
- 1 pasture raised egg room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 cup chopped Paleo dark chocolate or Lily’s dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 325 line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix butter and erythritol with mixer until fluffy. Best in egg and vanilla until fully incorporated.
3. In small mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt then add to butter mixture. Stir until fully combined.
4. Stir in dark chocolate and refrigerate for an hour to firm.
5. With melon baller or spoon, scoop out cookie dough and flatten with hands, place on cookie sheet going in two batches depending on the size of your cookie sheet.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes until edges are golden. Let cool before serving.
Makes: 12 large cookies
Carbs: 2.5 per cookie