- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup powdered monkfruit
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 cup (8 ounces) full-fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a heavy-duty cookie sheet with parchment.
- Cream butter and cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl until mixture is soft and spreadable.
- Add sweetener, vanilla, and egg to the butter and cream cheese mixture and mix on high until well blended.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, protein powder, and salt to the wet ingredients and blend on low until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Wrap cookie dough in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the cookie dough is cooled drop 1/4 cup round balls of dough onto your prepared cookie sheet, and press down with your fingers. The dough does not spread a lot, so the shape you create is the shape you will end up with, so try to flatten the dough evenly.
- Bake in a 325F oven for 14-16 minutes until the outside edges of the cookies just start to brown. Do not over bake.
- Frost with your favorite keto or low carb frosting
Low Carb Frosting
- Use room temperature cream cheese and add it to the bowl of a stand mixer and blend for 1 minute, until the cream cheese has no lumps. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Add vanilla, food colouring, and powdered monkfruit.
- Add 1/2 cup of full-fat whipping cream to the bowl and mix on low for 30 seconds, until blended with cream cheese. Turn up to medium and then high until the whipped cream and cream cheese fluff up and resemble buttercream frosting.
- Do not overbeat. Over beating will cause the mixture to liquefy.